Whether through p.s. ink. or its new imprint Pattycake Press, which serves the 0-6 year-old market, we delight in turning intellectual property into books. We manage the entire process from concept to finished digital files and/or printed books.
We bring deep industry experience and an extensive resource network to all projects. We offer a suite of services and can fill in specific expertise or functions as a full-service outsourced proprietary publisher and partner for retailers, distributors, IP owners, and publishers.
- Creative and consumer-driven content and format ideation
- Market-informed branding and series conception
- Seasoned authors
- Fresh and experienced illustrators
- Extensive licensed and brand relationships
- Superior art and design
- Reliable project management
Our services also extend beyond making books. As marketers with deep experience in all channels of distribution, we are happy to consult on sales analysis, publishing plan and format recommendations, SWOT analyses, competitive intelligence, market studies, and more.